It can be overwhelming to choose a piece of jewellery to gift to somebody you love. Jewellery is expressive and personal and everybody's taste varies so much - so how could you possibly choose the right thing?
This is a dilemma shared by people everywhere, so let's break it down into 3 easy steps and find out how you can choose the perfect jewellery gift!
1. W h a t i s t h e i r S T Y L E ?
Take a closer look at the person you're buying for. What is their style? Do they already wear a lot of jewellery? Are they bright and bold, monochrome, minimalistic? Here are some things you can take note of:
Are they wearing something bold and eye-catching? Or are they into small, barely-there minimalism?
Do they seem to wear a lot of patterns? Florals, botanicals, animal-themed? Or more block colours?
Do they have a preferred colour or set of colours that they wear a lot?
If they tend to wear neutral colours such as greys, blacks and whites, I'd recommend choosing some simple and minimalistic jewellery such as a sterling silver ring or a neutral coloured crystal piece.
For those who like to wear lots of colour in their outfits, check out my range of colourful bracelets!
2. W h a t i s t h e i r P E R S O N A L I T Y?
Someone's personality speaks volumes about what their jewellery style might be! Jewellery is often an expression of our own character. Ask yourself;
- Are they loud and confident, or quieter?
- Are they outgoing? Or introverted?
- Are they very neat, or a bit more haphazard?
Some have a greater sense of sentimentality than others. Here are some things your receipient might value in terms of the meaning of their jewellery:
- Are they spiritual? Would they value particular crystals with their associated meanings?
- Do they have children? Would they appreciate a personalised piece pertaining to their kids?
- Is there a special moment in their life they'd like to commemorate with jewellery?
If your receipient would want to mark a special time, such as a birth or an anniversary, these moon phase rings are a great and unique way to remember these moments!
For those who enjoy crystals and their associations, try these crystal shell necklaces.